Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
June 23, 2018
October 6, 2018
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the MyROANOKE button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 17, 2017, 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM @ Economic Development Conference Room
October 17, 2017, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ South Roanoke United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall (The entrance to the Fellowship Hall is on 24th St)
2017 Candidate forum for City Sheriff, City Treasurer, Commissioner of the Revenue, and Commonwealth Attorney
The evening agenda:
7:00 - 7:30 PM Meet and Greet
7:30 PM Candidate presentations
- Unopposed candidates will have 3 - 5 minutes each to address the audience
- Contested elections for Sheriff and Commonwealth Attorney candidate forum will be moderated with:
* 2 minute opening by each candidate
* Q and A submitted by audience
* 1 minute closing statement by each candidate