Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Virginia Statewide Neighborhood Conference (VSNC) provides an opportunity for neighborhood and civic leaders from communities across the Commonwealth to come together to share ideas and learn of ways to improve the quality of life in their neighborhoods. This annual conference includes workshops, neighborhood tours, guest speakers, exhibits, roundtable discussions, and other organized special events that allow participants to network with one another and share their knowledge, experience, and vision for promoting Virginia’s neighborhoods as neighborhoods of choice! Each conference activity is carefully designed to illustrate the vital role neighborhood organizations play in shaping their cities' futures.
The Virginia Statewide Neighborhood Conference is attended by diverse groups of grass-roots neighborhood leaders, youth, non-profit and government staff, and others working in the field of neighborhood community development. Don’t miss this chance to get your name and community-building success stories in front of these citizens and neighborhood leaders!
• Fourteen (14) hours of conference time to meet and interact with conference attendees including neighborhood activists, advocates, leaders, and residents from across Virginia to share information about your products and/or services.
• Use of official Annual Conference logo in your marketing materials.
• Company listing on the official Virginia Statewide Neighborhood Conference website and in Conference Program Book.
• One (1) complimentary 6’ x 30” covered table with chair and waste basket.
• Complimentary electrical access (Exhibitor responsible for own electrical connections).
• Special recognition during meals.
•    Exhibit requests must be submitted by SEPTEMBER 5, 2017 and are accepted on a first come - first serve basis as space may be limited.
•    Exhibitors are expected to be in place during the entire conference.
•    Exhibits may be set up at the conference site after 8:30 pm on September 21, 2017 and should be in place no later than 12:00 noon on Friday, September 22, 2017.
This signed agreement confirms the noted party will participate as an exhibitor during the 2017 Virginia Statewide Neighborhood Conference. Contributions must accompany registration, are non-refundable, and are tax deductible under the fullest extent of the law.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field