Who can help me with problem stray cats?
The city Animal Wardens have animal traps you can be utilized based on availability and necessity to help capture stray cats. Monitoring the trap and letting the wardens know when they have captured an animal or when they need to be picked up are your responsibility. Call 540-853-5303 or 540-853-2387 to request a trap.

Show All Answers

1. What is 911?
2. Who do I need to contact in order to register my home or business when installing an alarm system?
3. How do I report a power outage?
4. How do I report a problem with water service?
5. How do I get an ambulance to take me to my medical appointment?
6. Where can I get help with wild animals (squirrels, opossum, raccoons, bats, birds, deer, foxes, snakes, etc)?
7. Who handles loose or vicious dogs?
8. Who can help me with problem stray cats?
9. How do I report a lost or found pet?
10. Who do I call to report a problem or question with trash or recycle pickup?
11. What happens when I call 911?
12. When should I call 911?
13. Will my call to 911 be kept confidential?
14. How are calls to 911 prioritized?
15. What should I teach my children about 911?
16. Who do I call to request other assistance from the city?