What information do I need to provide?
A complete application must contain photographs of the property to document existing conditions, samples of any new materials to be introduced, scaled drawings of your project, showing all dimensions, details, and materials, and drawings should include a site plan (“bird’s eye” view) and all relevant elevations (facades) and sectional (“slice”) views.

Show All Answers

1. What am I allowed to do under historic district zoning?
2. When do I need a Certificate of Appropriateness?
3. What are common projects not requiring a Certificate?
4. What information do I need to provide?
5. How do I obtain a Certificate of Appropriateness?
6. When can I begin work on my project?