Do you have a stake in the City's future? Are you interested in jobs, housing, land use or environmental stewardship? How about public health, equity, or transportation? Maybe arts and culture?
If you have an interest in how we address these or other topic areas, please attend one of our PlanRoanoke input meetings. Your ideas will shape policy for the next 20 years through our next comprehensive plan – City Plan 2040.
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!
* Melrose Branch Library – Saturday 8/18 from 10-12:00 PM
* Williamson Road Branch Library – Saturday 8/18 from 2-4:00 PM
* Main Library – Wednesday 8/22 from 11:30-1:30 PM and Saturday 8/25 from 10-12:00 PM
* Raleigh Court Branch Library – Thursday 8/23 from 5-7:00 PM
* Jackson Park Branch Library – Saturday 8/25 from 2- 4:00 PM and Tuesday 8/28 from 5-7:00 PM
* Gainsboro Branch Library – Thursday 8/30 from 5-7:00 PM
If you can't make a meeting, please take a few minutes to complete our input survey at planroanoke.org.
For more information on the planning process, visit us at planroanoke.org. If you have questions on about the meetings please contact Wayne Leftwich at 540-853-1104 or [email protected]
Copyright 2015, City of Roanoke, All Rights Reserved
215 Church Avenue, Roanoke VA 24011Unsubscribe