Planning Building and Development is proposing changes to the City of Roanoke’s Stormwater Management and Erosion and Sediment Control Ordinances.
Main changes are as follows:
Stormwater Management –
• Allow temporary certificates of occupancy to be issued when stormwater management facilities are substantially complete and a performance bond is retained. Currently all measure must be fully complete prior to issuing any certificate of occupancy.
Erosion and Sediment Control –
• Raise the threshold for land disturbing permits to 2,500 sf.
• Ease plan requirements for projects disturbing less than 10,000 sf.
• Reduce performance guarantee requirements.
• Allow agreements-in-lieu of a plan for temporary activities.
Visit our web page for additional details: http://www.roanokeva.gov/2349/Code-Amendments
If you have questions or comments on the changes please contact Chris Chittum at email@example.com or 540-853-2356.
Copyright 2015, City of Roanoke, All Rights Reserved
215 Church Avenue, Roanoke VA 24011Unsubscribe