ROANOKE, VA – The following streets will be closed downtown for the annual Virginia's Veterans Parade on Saturday, November 10.
"Virginia's Veterans Parade" (Saturday, 11/10/18) - 8:00am to 1:00pm
From 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM:
- Williamson Road southbound, between Salem Avenue and Franklin Road
From 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM:
- Church Avenue, between Williamson Road and Jefferson Street (Hotel will remain accessible)
- Market Street, between Campbell Avenue and Church Avenue, to through traffic
- Kirk Avenue, between Jefferson Street and Williamson Road
- Elm Avenue westbound, between Williamson Road and Jefferson Street
- Jefferson Street, between Elm Avenue and Salem Avenue
- Campbell Avenue, between 1st Street SW and Williamson Road
Contact: Contact: Jeffrey Perkins, Roanoke Valley Veterans Council, Inc, 540-777-7602, http://www.virginiasveteransparade.org/
Due to these events, on-street parking may be temporarily restricted.
Download Waze App
The City of Roanoke has partnered with Waze and joined the Connected Citizens Program in an effort to let citizens know about traffic impacts of capital improvement projects, special events, and planned street closures. Download Waze and join other drivers in Roanoke who share real-time traffic and road info, saving everyone time and gas money on their daily commute.