“Four on the 4th Run”
From 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Market Street, between Salem and Norfolk Avenues
- Shenandoah Avenue, between 5th Street and Commonwealth Avenue
- Salem Avenue, between Williamson Road and 2nd Street
- Gainsboro Road (northbound lanes) between Wells and Orange Avenues
- 2nd Street, between Madison & Patton Avenues
“Roanoke’s Fourth of July Fireworks”
From 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Wiley Drive, between Crystal Springs Avenue and Franklin Road
- Edinburgh Street, from Franklin Road to the dead end
- Evans Mill Road, between Wycliffe and Crystal Springs Avenues
From 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Franklin Road, between McClanahan Street and Reserve Avenue
- Jefferson Street southbound, between Williamson Road and Reserve Avenue,
- Jefferson Street, between Reserve Avenue and Weller Lane
- Reserve Avenue, between Jefferson Street and Franklin Road
Police and various traffic control devices will be present during this event. Motorists are encouraged to drive cautiously and expect delays. On street parking may be temporarily restricted.
Learn more: https://www.playroanoke.com/fireworks/
Signs & Barricades:
The City of Roanoke will furnish all barricades, signs, cones, etc.