Roanoke, VA—Planning on coming downtown for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade and festivities on Saturday, March 11? Did you know that parking is free at many convenient PARK Roanoke locations all day on Saturday and parking is free until 4 p.m. at other PARK Roanoke locations?
Free All-Day Parking:
- Gainsboro Garage (25 Centre Ave. NW)
- Higher Education Center Lot (23 Centre Ave. NW)
- Elmwood Park Garage (402 Williamson Road SE)
- Elmwood Lot (197 Bullitt Ave.)
- Warehouse Row Lot (123 Salem Ave. SW)
- Church Avenue Garage (121 Church Ave. SW)
- Campbell Garage (335 Campbell Ave. SW)
Free parking before 4 p.m. at Tower Garage (19 Norfolk Ave. SE), $3 flat fee after 4 p.m.
Free parking before 4 p.m at Center in the Square Garage (11 Campbell Ave. SE), 4 p.m. to midnight, flat $4
Free parking before 4 p.m. at Market Lot (120 Church Ave. SE), $3 flat fee after 4 p.m.
Market Garage (25 Church Ave.), $3 flat fee 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
For more information visit us at www.PARKRoanoke.com/free