The City’s Bagged Leaf Collection Program will be conducted in November and December on the following weeks:
- November 13-16
- November 27-30
- December 4-7
- December 11-14
Bagged leaf collection will not occur during the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 20-24).
- Leaves must be placed in biodegradable paper leaf bags only and set at the curb for pickup.
- There is no limit to the number of paper leaf bags residents may place at the curb for pickup.
- Residents should put their bagged leaves at the curb on the same day as their regular trash collection.
- During leaf collection weeks, bulk and brush collections will continue, and recycling will follow the normal schedule.
- Loose-leaf collection is not provided by the City. Residents may stage raked leaves near the edge of the street for timely collection by a private contractor. When choosing this option, to avoid a citation from Code Enforcement, please notify the City of your plans for contractor pickup by calling 540-853-2000, option 1.
For more information click here.