Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases and out of an abundance of caution, the Office of the Commissioner of the Revenue will close for walk-in service until Monday, January 24, 2022.
Residents will be able to contact staff members via telephone or via email while the office is closed for in-person service and services will not be affected.
For questions and to contact the office:
- Residents needing help with a business license or business personal property tax matter can call 540.853.2524 or email [email protected]
- Residents needing help with business taxes, such as local food and beverage trust taxes, can call 540.853.6828 or email [email protected]
- Residents needing help with state income tax filing can call 540.853.6543 or [email protected]
- Residents needing help with personal property tax can call 540.853.2521 or email [email protected]
- Taxpayers needing help with real estate tax programs can call 540.853-2523 or email [email protected]
For additional information on ongoing operations of the Commissioner of the Revenue, please visit https://www.roanokeva.gov/630/Commissioner-of-the-Revenue.