The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board will conduct a meeting at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 28, at the upper shelter in Fishburn Park. This meeting, as always, is open to the public.
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board:
- advises the City’s professional staff on issues concerning citizen participatory input and guidance;
- acts as a clearinghouse for citizen concerns and opinions;
- advises professional staff with regard to Master Plan and Comprehensive Plan implementation;
- assists the general public in understanding decisions and policies made by municipal leadership; provides advocacy for community Parks and Recreation related issues; and
- facilitates communication between citizens, departmental staff, municipal administrative staff and legislative branches of local government by means of written directives and board recommendations.
If you have any questions about this meeting, please send an email to [email protected].