The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board will conduct a virtual meeting on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 5:30-7 p.m., via Zoom. This meeting, as always, is open to the public. If you are interested in attending, click this link to participate on Zoom.
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board:
- advises the City’s professional staff on issues concerning citizen participatory input and guidance;
- acts as a clearinghouse for citizen concerns and opinions;
- advises professional staff with regard to Master Plan and Comprehensive Plan implementation;
- assists the general public in understanding decisions and policies made by municipal leadership; provides advocacy for community Parks and Recreation related issues; and
- facilitates communication between citizens, departmental staff, municipal administrative staff and legislative branches of local government by means of written directives and board recommendations.
If you have any questions about this meeting, please send an email to [email protected].