Effective Wednesday, July 1, Valley Metro will resume collecting transit fare on all Valley Metro transit services. All transit fare passes will be available for sale at the Campbell Court Transfer Center. The Valley Metro Administrative Building located at 1108 Campbell Ave. SE will be open to the public effective Monday, July 6. Valley Metro will continue to observe the following social distance practices while providing transit services:
- The use of face coverings or masks is required while using public transportation.
- If you are sick, avoid public transportation.
- Front seats in all transit buses are closed to provide for social distancing between passengers and bus operators.
- Passenger capacity is limited to 15 passengers per bus (extra buses are strategically placed in service to handle over capacity issues, when available).
- Transit passengers are required to exit the bus from the rear doors.
- Transit passengers are encouraged to limit contact with the bus operator.
- Signage placed on all buses encouraging behaviors as prescribed by the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning of the buses at night and during operating hours (when possible).
If you have questions, please contact Valley Metro offices at 540-982-2222.