Physically Challenged Forms

Print the following documents.The qualifying applicant may complete the application/agreement form. The qualifying applicant must have his or her physician complete the doctor's certification form. Physically challenged service will not begin until Solid Waste Management receives both forms and the applicant is approved by the City Manager.