Grandin Court is a Roanoke, Virginia, neighborhood located in southwest Roanoke. It is a well-defined residential community bordered by Grandin Road to the north, Creston Avenue to the south, Persinger Road to the east, and Roanoke County to the west. The arterial corridors of Brambleton Avenue and Grandin Road provide access to other parts of the region. As of the 2000 Census, Grandin Court had 2,463 residents and 1,212 housing units.
Grandin Court was annexed into Roanoke by way of two separate annexations occurring in both 1926 and 1943.
About half of the current houses were first constructed in the northeastern corner during the 1920s. They remain in good condition and attractive today with their brick construction and pleasing environment. After World War II and through the 1950s, the former "J.P. Woods Lands" to the west, developed into the Spring Valley subdivision featuring one-story brick and frame Ranch style houses. Rich varieties of house types from the 1920s and 1950s perch on the steeper hills to the south of Brambleton Avenue. By the 1960s, housing development leveled off.
Economic activity in the neighborhood is focused along Brambleton Avenue. The largest and oldest company in the neighborhood is the Shenandoah Life Insurance Company. Today, Grandin Court is the location of Fishburn Park, Woodlawn Park, Grandin Court Elementary School, the Roanoke Valley Governor's School for Science and Technology and Patrick Henry High School.