Placing and Picking Up Holds at the Crystal Spring eBranch
Items in the Crystal Spring eBranch collection can’t be placed on hold – users can simply go to the eBranch to check them out. Most items at other libraries can be sent to the eBranch for pickup. This guide will show you to request and pick up these items.
1. Visit rvl.info and find an item you’d like to request.
2. To the right of the item, select “Place Hold.”
3. In the window that opens, select Crystal Spring as your pickup library.
4. When you are notified that your hold is available, go to the eBranch and select Cart on the main screen. Enter your library card number and PIN (the default is rvl.)
5. Choose “Check Out All.” Your items will be given to you one at a time. You’ll need to scan your card or enter your number for each item.