- Departments P-Z
- Public Works
- Storm Utility Fee and Credits
- Apply for a Residential Stormwater Credit
Apply for a Residential Stormwater Credit
- Read the Residential Credit Manual and Ideabook to make sure you understand your eligibility and the different types of credits as well as their maintenance requirements.
- Apply for credits using the pdf form or the online form. All applications are reviewed by Curry McWilliams, Biological Systems Engineer, within 30 days of receipt. All applicants will receive a letter by mail or email informing them of the percent credit awarded.
- The deadline for submission of any application is December 31 for credits to be effective the following October.
- All BMPs are subject to inspection by City inspectors; by virtue of signing the application to receive a credit. Should an inspector find that the applicant has failed to properly maintain his/her BMP, the City may exercise its option to revoke any credits awarded. The applicant may re-apply for credits once he/she has shown that the BMP has been restored.
Notes About Residential Applications:
Apply only to single-family dwellings and two-family dwellings. Residential property owners can receive up to a 50% credit on their stormwater utility fee. There are 2 levels of credit, Level I BMPs worth 10% credit each and Level II BMPs worth 25% each.