The Goal of the CHRC is to prevent individuals and families from becoming homeless and rapidly re-house those who are already homeless.
Our objective is to streamline getting individuals and families in need of services through intake, assessment and referral/placement, reduce duplication of services by electronically tracking participants using the Homeless Management Information System.
In Partnership with the City of Roanoke and Key Service Providers
- 2-1-1 VIRGINIA - Southwest Region
- Blue Ridge Behavioral healthcare
- Blue Ridge Independent Living Center
- Council of Community Services
- Homeless Assistance Team
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Presbyterian Community Center
- Salvation Army
- Total Action Against poverty (TAP)
- Trust House
- Veteran's Administration